Alexander H Russell,
Send response to journal:
In response to my serious questions Mr. Nicholas Bennett sent this load of drivel by way of an answer:
"People can get holes in their heads without being shot with gun. Therefore being shot is not a necessary condition for a hole in the head. Therefore it is impossible to say that guns play a role, any role, in producing holes in the head. Besides, the tissue surrounding these holes is invariably oxidised indicating that oxidative stress plays a dominant role in these injuries.
Nobody has ever isolated 100% pure speeding bullets. Bullets still in cartridges prior to being fired, and bullets expanded in brain cavities are at best "surrogate markers" for speeding bullets. The bullets found in brains are not all 100% identical...
Oxidative stress is a much better explanation. The hole in the head lets air in. Air has oxygen in it. Many people with bullets in their heads abused drugs or alcohol too, or were soldiers and therefore under tremendous stress. Competing interests: A sense of humour."
My legitimate questions remain unanswered:
1) Where is the proof that 'HIV' is actually - rather than supposedly - sexually transmitted? Recent reports from the UK and the USA show huge increases in STD's but show no increases in 'HIV' infections. Where is the evidence that 'HIV'/AIDS is an STD?
2) What is the precise mechanism of the supposed sexual transmission of a virus that has never been recovered from a fresh semen or blood sample.
3) Why does HIV apparently discriminate against Western, non-drug using heterosexuals?
4) What is the specific, definitive scientific paper that clearly demonstrates that HIV causes AIDS?
5) Why is HIV considered to be a lentivirus in the West, but a rapid virus in the Third World? Is it a lentivirus or isn't it?
Yet again Mr. Bennett seeks refuge in obtuse rubbish to obfuscate the issue. If he will not or cannot answer my questions then obviously the 'HIV' hypothesis falls.
I rest my case.
Competing interests: None declared